Ph.D., Doctor of Phys. and Math. Sci.
Address: Brenner st. 20, fl.5, Haifa, Israel
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Date and Place of Birth: Oct. 30, 1951, Leningrad, Russia
1968- 1974 Moscow. Institute of Physics and Technics (in Dolgoprudni), Faculty of Molecular and Chemical Physics, M.Sc. Thesis: “Convective instability in fluid during heterogeneous catalytic chemical reaction” (Institute of Chemical Physics, Chernogolovka, Moscow region); Supervisor: Prof. Emil A. Shtessel
1975-1979 USSR Academy of Science, Institute of Atmospheric Physics, Moscow. Ph.D. (specialization in geophysics), Thesis: “Statistical Stability and Predictability of Turbulent Flows”, supervisor: Prof. Evgeny A. Novikov
1992 Russian Academy of Science (RAS), Institute of Space Research (ISP), Moscow. Doctor of Physics and Mathematics (specialization in theoretical physics), Thesis: “Predictability and Structures of Vortex and Admixture Fields in Turbulent Medium”, science consultant: Prof. Akiva M. Yaglom
Since 1974 Leading Scientist, A.M. Obukhov Institute of Atmospheric Physics (IAP), Russian Academy of Science (RAS), Moscow, Russia
1998-2003 Leading Scientist, Institute of Theoretical and Experimental Biophysics (ITEB), Russian Academy of Science, Pushchino, Moscow region, Russia
Since 2018 Researcher, Faculty of Physics, Plasma Lab., Technion Research Development Foundation LTD, Qiryat Ha Technion 320003, Haifa, Israel
- Theory of hydrodynamics and turbulence: (a) Exact solutions for the dynamics of vorticity; (b) Coherent structures; (c) Turbulent diffusion; (d) Predictability; (e) MGD–turbulence
- Nonlinear Dynamical System (in Biology and Physics)
- Bionics (engineering of the paragliding wings, which may use turbulence energy as in bird wings)
- Theory of Electro-Magnetic Fields in Media (based on Abraham’s theory)
- Quantum theory of gravity and cosmology
MEMBERSHIP IN SCIENTIFIC AND PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS:
New York Academy of Science – active member from January 1995
European Mechanics Society – active member from June 2011
Referee for the Following Journals
Physics Letters A; Journal of High Energy Physics, Gravitation, and Cosmology
List of publication
- A. Novikov, S.G. Chefranov, Nonlinear evolution of disturbances in turbulent flows and predictability problem, IRAS, AOP, 13,№6, 611-619, 1977
- A. Novikov, S.G. Chefranov, Statistical stability and evolution of disturbances for stationary regimes of turbulent flows, Preprint IAP RAS, Moscow, 1978.
- G. Chefranov, Predictability of vertical non-homogenous atmospheric flows, IRAS, AOP, 14, №12, 1298-1302, 1978.
- G. Chefranov, Spectral analysis of quasi-two-dimensional atmospheric turbulence and the problem of predictability, Preprint IAP AS USSR, Moscow, 1979.
- G. Chefranov, The influence of smoothness of forecasting fields on their predictability, IRAS, AOP, 16, №6, 690-693, 1980.
- G. Chefranov, A.G. Chefranov, Parametric excitation of internal waves and convective instability in the layer of fluid which heated from above, IRAS, AOP, 19, №7, 741-749, 1983.
- G. Chefranov, The modeling of global pollution transfer in atmosphere, IRAS, AOP, 21, №10, 1026-1035, 1985.
- G. Chefranov, Relaxation of the modulus of the order parameters for T>Tc and the non-stationary proximity effects, Soviet J. Low Temp. Phys, 11, №5, 464-468, 1985.
- G. Chefranov, The theory of large scale turbulent transport of chemical active pollutions, Izv. Vuzov Radiophizika, 28, №12, 1516-1523, 1985.
- G. Chefranov, Vortex diffusion of passive pollution, IRAS, AOP, 23, №6, 659-661, 1987.
- G. Chefranov, Kinetic transition of medium occupation type and the origin of dusty storms on Mars, IRAS, AOP, 23, №12, 1422-1428, 1987.
- G. Chefranov, Dynamics of point vortex dipoles and spontaneous singularities in three – dimensional turbulent flows, JETP, 93(7), 151-158, 1987.
- G. Chefranov, The theory of turbulent diffusion in the inertial sub-range, IRAS, AOP, 24, №5, 499-505, 1988.
- G. Chefranov, Relative diffusion of passive admixture particles in a turbulent flow, IRAS, AOP, 24, №8, 800-808, 1988.
- G. Chefranov, Spontaneous singularities in 3-D turbulence and the emission of sound during strong dynamical interaction between point vortex dipoles, JETP, 94(5), 112-115, 1988.
- G. Chefranov, Relative diffusion of the particles of passive pollution in the turbulent flow, IRAS, AOP, 24, №8, 800-808, 1988.
- G. Chefranov, On Lagrangian statistical characteristics of turbulence and intermittency effects, IRAS, AOP, 25, №6, 502-598, 1989.
- G. Chefranov, Diffusion of impurities in the field of intense vortex and the problem of Antarctic ozone depletion, Meteorology and Hydrology, №7, 31-38, 1989
- G. Chefranov, Regularization of self-energy of point vortex dipoles and the increase in total vorticity (enstrophy) during stretching of vortex lines, JETP, 95(2), 547-561, 1989.
- G. Chefranov, On the theory of turbulent viscosity, JETP, 96(7), 171-186, 1989.
- G. Chefranov, The spectral current of energy and enstrophy in barotropic atmospheric turbulence and the predictability of pollution fields in the presence of orographical disturbances, IRAS, AOP, 26, №8, 801-812, 1990.
- G. Chefranov, Effective diffusion in finite stochastically inhomogeneous medium threshold raising of global dusty storms on Mars, IRAS, AOP, 27, №7, 58-66, 1991.
- G. Chefranov, Exact statistically closure description of vortex turbulence and admixture in compressible medium, Sov. Phys. Dokl., 36 (4), 286-289, 1991.
- G. Chefranov, Dynamic of point vortex quadrupoles and elliptic vortexes on plane, JETP, 99, №4, 1149-1165, 1991
- G. Chefranov, Effective diffusion, localization and predictability of the dynamics of Lagrange particles of pollution in vortex fields above orographic non-uniformities, IRAS, AOP, 28, №8, 828-836, 1992.
- G. Chefranov, Predictability and structures of the fields of vortex and pollution in the turbulent media. Abstract of dissertation of Doctor of Science (field- theoretical physics), Institute of Cosmic Research RAS, Moscow, 1992.
- G. Chefranov, Effective diffusion, localization and predictability of dynamic of Lagrangian particles of admixture in vertical flows over a topography, IRAS, AOP, 28, №8, 828-836, 1992.
- G. Chefranov, Turbulent diffusion in stable stratified atmosphere, IRAS, AOP, 29, №1, 19-28, 1993.
- G. Chefranov, Turbulent diffusion and intermittence, JETP, 108, 5(12), 2010-2020, 1995.
- A. Akmamedova, S.G. Chefranov, N.N. Pertzev, et.al.,About the possible mechanism of temperature disturbance during Iran earthquake in June 1990, Geomagnetism and Aeronome, 36, №2, 119-123, 1996.
- G. Chefranov, Intermittency and turbulent diffusion, “Dynamics Days”, 17th Ann. Inform. Workshop, Ecole Normal Superior De Lyon, July 10-13, 1996.
- G. Chefranov, Long-range dust transfer inside boundary layer in the presence of wind shear and temperature inversion. Tech. Report Institute of Atmospheric Physics RAS, Prog. №35, 1996.
- G. Chefranov, A.V. Gusev, I.S. Ilyin, Comparison of computations using ASIMD model with exact solutions of the problem of the diffusion of pollution in shifted flows, ЕМЕР, MSC-E, Tech. Report, 1998.
- G. Chefranov, A.Yu. Abramichev, A.B. Tankanag, Hybrid Euler-Lagrange Model (HELM) of far pollution transport, EMEP, MSC-E, Tech. Report, 1998.
- G. Chefranov, A.I. Nebozhin, A.I. Nevzorov, Biophysical aspects of diagnostics and correction of clinical states of cranium, Traditional methods of curing – main trends and perspectives of development. Ministry of Health, Russian Federation, Moscow, 1998.
- G. Chefranov, On the possibility of realization of analogue of hydrodynamic effect of Thoms in the fundamental improving of anti-dropsical characteristics of hemo- and liqueur dynamics when using blood substitute of “Perftoran” type, Trasactions of Science Center of Biology Research, Peftoran-organic combinations in biology and medicine, 218-222, Pushchino, RAS, 1999.
- G. Chefranov, On stochastization of intracellular calcium waves, ITEB RAS, Pushchino, 1999.
- K. Chemeriz, S.G. Chefranov, Some physico-chemical mechanisms of low-intensive impact of electromagnetic radiation of mm-band on biological objects: laboratory modeling in liquid media with creation of vortex hydrodynamic structures of the thermals type, ITEB RAS, Puschino, 1999.
- G. Chefranov, Centrifugal–dissipative instability and cyclonic–anticyclonic asymmetry of Rossby vortices, JETP Lett., 73, №6, 274-278, 2001.
- G. Chefranov, About scale-invariant-similarity criterion of swirling flows for tornado-like laboratory modeling, IRAS, AOP, 39, №6, 760-765, 2003.
- S. Chefranov, S.G. Chefranov, Extrema of the kinetic energy and its dissipative rate in the hydromechanics of swirling flows, Doklady Physics RAS, 393, №5, 624-628, 2003.
- G. Chefranov, New approach to the Vavilov-Cherenkov Radiation theory based on relativistic generalization of the Landau criterion, JETP, 99, 296-310, 2004.
- G. Chefranov, Helicity Generation in Uniform Helical Flows, JETP, 99, 987-997, 2004.
- G. Chefranov, Relativistic generalization of the Landau Criterion as a New Foundation of the Vavilov–Cherenkov radiation theory, Phys. Rev. Lett., 93, 254801, 2004.
- G. Chefranov, The relativistic generalization of the Landau criterion. Proc of Int. Conf. MSS-04, Mode conversion, coherent structures and turbulence, Nov. 23-25, Russian Acad. of Science, Institute of Space Research (ISR RAS), Moscow, 2004, pp. 99-104.
- N. Blazhko, S.G. Chefranov, On the possible linear dissipative-centrifugal instability mechanism of tropical cyclone (typhoon) early stage development, Proc. Int. Conf. MCC-04, ISR RAS, Moscow, 2004, pp. 238-242, 2004.
- G. Chefranov, On the vortex and helicity generation in rotating systems with temperature in homogeneity, Proc. Int. Conf. MCC-04, ISR RAS, Moscow, 2004, 415-419.
- G. Chefranov, Exact Solution of hydrodynamic equations and realization of swirling flows in cardio-vascular system. Proc. of Russian Academy of Science, Conf. on Program of Basic Research “Basic Research – for Medicine”, Dec. 2-3, Moscow, 2004
- N. Blazhko, S.G. Chefranov, Dissipative-centrifugal instability of tropical disturbances and initial stage of development of tropical cyclones, IRAS, AOP, 41, №5, 593-601, 2005.
- N. Blazhko, S.G. Chefranov, On auto-oscillations emerging when swirled flow pours, Izvestiya RAS, Mechanics of Fluid and Gas, №5, 99-106, 2005.
- G. Chefranov, G.V. Kovrov, Mathematical modeling of scaled similar macro-structured organization of sleep and integral characteristic of its effectiveness, Doklady RAS, 407, 706-711, 2006.
- G. Chefranov, Maximal volumetric spending of fluid and “golden” angle of the swirled flow in a pipe, Doklady RAS, 426, 328-331, 2009.
- G. Chefranov, E.A. Novikov, Hydrodynamic vacuum sources of dark matter self-generation in accelerated universe without Big Bang, JETP, 111, 731-741, 2010.
- I. Mokhov, S.G. Chefranov, A.G. Chefranov, Dynamics of δ-Singular Vortexes on a Rotating Sphere and Stability of Paired Action Centers of the Atmosphere, Doklady RAS, 433, Part 1, 948–953, 2010.
- G. Chefranov, E.A. Novikov, Hydrodynamic Vacuum Sources of Dark Matter Self-Generation in Accelerated Universe without Big Bang, arXiv:1012.0241v1, 2010
- G. Chefranov, The Vavilov-Cherenkov radiation by relict photon gas, arXiv:1009.0594, 2010.
- I. Mokhov, S.G.Chefranov, A.G. Chefranov, Delta-singular vortex dynamics on a rotating sphere and stability of coupled atmospheric centers of action,arXiv:1009.0333, 2010.
- G. Chefranov, A.G. Chefranov, Linear Exponential Instability of the Hagen-Poiseuille Flow with Respect to Synchronous Bi-Periodic Disturbances,arXiv:1007.3586, 2010.
- G. Chefranov, A.G. Chefranov, Hagen-Poiseuille Flow Linear Stability Paradox Resolving and Viscous Dissipative Mechanism of the Turbulence Emergence, arXiv:1007.1097, 2010
- A. Novikov, S.G. Chefranov, The Quiet Universe without Big Bang, J. Cosmology, 16, 6884, 2011.
- G. Chefranov, E.A.Novikov, Halo Around Universe, Proc. PANic (Particles and Nuclear Intern. Conf.) – 11, Rutherford Centennial, MIT, Cambridge MA, July 24-29 2011.
- G. Chefranov, A.G. Chefranov, A.S. Chefranov, Hydro-Mechanical Foundations for the Blood Swirling Vortex Flows in Cardiovascular System, Proc. of European Mechanics Society Colloquium 529 “Cardiovascular Fluid Dynamics: From theoretical aspects to diagnostic and therapeutic support “, Univ. of Cagliari, Cagliari, Italy, 27-29 June 2011
- G. Chefranov, A.G. Chefranov, New Linear Theory of Hydrodynamic Instability of the Hagen–Poiseuille Flow, https://arxiv.org/abs/1112.0151, 2011.
- G. Chefranov, A.G. Chefranov, New linear theory of hydrodynamic instability of the Hagen- Poiseuille flow and the blood swirling flow formation, Cardiometry, (www.cardiometry.net) No.1, 24-30, 2012.
- G. Chefranov, A.G. Chefranov, A.S. Chefranov, et.al., The influence of the atmospheric pressure variations on the energetic effectiveness of the cardiovascular system function, Proc. Intern. Conf. “On the influence of Space weather on man: in the Space and on the Earth “, Institute of Space Research, RAS, Moscow, 2012.
- G. Chefranov, Generalization of the Einstein- Plank- Richardson law for the photon energy in medium resolves Abraham-Minkowski dilemma in the electromagnetic field theory statement, https://arxiv.org/abs/1202.0739, 2012.
- G. Chefranov, The new microscopic Vavilov-Cherenkov radiation theory, https://arxiv.org/abs/1204.0002, 2012.
- G. Chefranov, New quantum theory of the Vavilov-Cherenkov radiation and its analogues, https://arxiv.org/abs/1205.3774, 2012.
- I. Mokhov, S.G. Chefranov, A.G. Chefranov, Interaction of the Global-Scale Atmospheric Vortices: Modeling Based on Hamiltonian system for Antipodal Vortices on Rotating Sphere, https://arxiv.org/abs/1212.1550, 2012.
- G. Chefranov, On the possible mechanism of effecting of environmental factors on energy effectiveness of cardio-vascular system functioning, Cardiometry, (www.cardiometry.net) No.2, 40-50, 2013.
- G. Chefranov, A.G. Chefranov, A.S. Chefranov, Hydromechanics foundations for blood swirling flow formation in the cardiovascular system and the problem of the artificial heart creation, Cardiometry, (www.cardiometry.net), No.3, 52-64, 2013.
- G. Chefranov, On condition of negativity of friction resistance for a non-stationary model of blood flow and possible mechanism of affecting of environmental factors on energy effectiveness of cardio- vascular system functioning, https://arxiv.org/abs/1301.6603, 2013.
- G. Chefranov, A.G. Chefranov, V. Venugopal, Compton Effect in the Medium with Non-Unity Refractive Index, https://arxiv.org/abs/1307.7705, 2013.
- G. Chefranov, A.G. Chefranov, Parametric excitation of internal gravity waves in ocean and atmosphere as precursors of strong earthquakes and tsunami,
- G. Chefranov, Linear Eckman friction in the mechanism of the cyclon-anticyclon vortex asymmetry and in a new theory of rotating superfluid, https://arxiv.org/abs/1406.0988, 2014.
- G. Chefranov, A.G.Chefranov, Collapse of Point Vortex Dipoles in a Bounded Fluid Layer and the Hydrodynamic Mechanism of Mutual Attraction of Like-Charged Micro- Particles in the Colloid or Dusty Plasma Systems, https://arxiv.org/abs/1406.1963, 2014.
- G. Chefranov, A.G. Chefranov, Solution to the paradox of the linear stability of the Hagen- Poiseuille flow and viscous dissipative mechanism of the emergence of turbulence in a boundary layer, JETP, 119, 331-340, 2014.
- G. Chefranov, A.G. Chefranov, The Hagen-Poiseuille Linear Flow Instability, Doklady RAS, 60, No.7, 327-332, 2015.
- G. Chefranov, A.G. Chefranov, Linear instability of the plane Couette and plane Poiseuille flows, https://arxiv.org/abs/1509.08910, 2015.
- G. Chefranov, Cyclon- anticyclone vortex asymmetry mechanism and linear Ekman friction, JETP, 122, 759-768, 2016.
- G. Chefranov, A.G. Chefranov, Linear instability of plane Couette and Poiseuille flows, JETP, 122, 920-931, 2016.
- G. Chefranov, Vavilov-Cherenkov radiation when cosmic rays pass through the relic photon gas and when fast charged particles traverse an optical laser beam, JETP, 123, 12-16, 2016.
- I. Mokhov, S.G. Chefranov, A.G. Chefranov, Interaction between global- scale atmospheric vortices: Modeling with Hamiltonian dynamic system of antipodal point vortices on a rotating sphere, https://arxiv.org/abs/1611.01963v2, [physics.flu-dyn] 5 Oct 2017.
- G. Chefranov, Energy- Optimal Time- Dependent Regimes of Viscous Incompressible Fluid Flow, Fluid and Gas Mechanics, 52, No.2, 201-214, 2017.
- G. Chefranov, A.G. Chefranov, Dissipative soliton vortices and tropical cyclones, JETP, 125 (4), 714-717, 2017
- G. Chefranov, A.S. Chefranov, Exact Time-Dependent Solution to the Three- Dimensional Euler-Helmholtz and Riemann-Hopf Equations for Vortex Flow of a Compressible Medium and the Sixth Millennium Prize Problem, https://arxiv.org/abs/1703.07239v3, [physics.gen-ph] 13 Jul 2017.
- G. Chefranov, A.S. Chefranov, Exact time-dependent solution to the Euler-Helmholtz and Riemann-Hopf equations, Proc. Turbulent Mixing and Beyond, Sixth Int. Conf. Tenth Ann. Prog., 14-18 Aug A. Salam Int. Center for Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy, 2017
- G. Chefranov, A.S. Chefranov, The new analytical solution of the 3-D Navier-Stokes equation for compressible medium clarifies the Sixth Millennium Prize Problem, 311-341, Science, Technology, Society and International Nobel Movement, Proc. Int. Nobel Congress-XI-th Int. Meeting-Conference for Nobel Prize Winners and Nobelists, 24-28 Oct, Tambov, Russia, 2017
- G. Chefranov, A.G. Chefranov, Dissipative-centrifugal instability of the Burgers vortex core and cyclone-anticyclone vortex asymmetry, https://arxiv.org/abs/1710.10590v1 [physics.flu-dyn] 29 Oct 2017
- G. Chefranov, A.S. Chefranov, The exact solution to the vortex 3-D Euler equation for compressible flows and one of the mathematical Millennium Prize Problem,187-197, Proc. 8-th Int. Sci. Sc. “ Waves and Vortices in Complex media”, 7-9 Nov, A. Yu. Ishlinskii IPM RAS, Moscow, 2017
- G. Chefranov, I.I. Mokhov, A.G. Chefranov, The hydrodynamic singular vortex on the sphere and the Dirac monopole, https://arxiv.org/abs/1711.04124v1 [physics.flu-dyn] 11 Nov 2017
- G. Chefranov, A.S. Chefranov. The exact solution to the vortex 3-D Euler equation for compressible medium, F. V. Dolzganskii 80-th year Anniversary Int. Conf. “ Actual problems of geophysical hydrodynamics”, A.M. Obukhov IAF RAS, 23 Nov, Moscow, 2017
- G. Chefranov, A.S. Chefranov, Exact time-dependent solution to the three-dimensional Euler-Helmholtz and Riemann-Hopf equations for vortex flows of a compressible medium, EuroMech/Ercoftac colloquium “ Turbulent Cascades II”, 05.12-07.12, Ecole Centrale de Lyon (Laboratory of Fluid Mechanics and Acoustics), Lyon, 2017
IRAS, AOP – Izvesitia Russian Academy of Science, Atmospheric and Ocean Physics
JETP- Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics
IAP – Institute of Atmospheric Physics
IPM – Institute of Mechanical Problems
ISR – Institute of Space Research
ITEB- Institute of Theoretical and Experimental Biophysics
RAS – Russian Academy of Science
EMEP, MSC-E – European Monitoring and Evaluation Program, Meteorological Synthesizing Center – East
Main research directions and the most important results
1.The obtaining of exact weak and strong solutions of the hydrodynamic equations, problems of the hydrodynamic stability and predictability on the base of the hydrodynamics equations, and also the turbulent diffusion theory of the chemically active and passive pollutions. The start of the works in this direction was set in my M.Sc. thesis in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (https://mipt.ru/english/) in 1974. In my PhD thesis, [1-4] (IAP RAS, 1979), in my Doctor of Science thesis [5-7, 9-26] (ISR RAS, 1992), and in more recent papers [27-34; 39-41; 43; 46; 47; 49; 50; 52; 54; 57-59; 63; 69; 74-81; 83-85], various aspects of which are related to the hydrodynamic instability and exact solutions of the hydrodynamic equations were considered. Applications of the results obtained are in the field of geophysical hydrodynamics. Significant part of the works are devoted to the turbulent diffusion theory, modeling of the pollution transfer [7; 9; 10; 11; 13; 14; 16-18; 21-23; 25; 27-29; 31-34], and also to the investigation of the turbulent viscosity . The papers [41; 50; 52; 84] have application in relation to the observed effects of swirling flows not only in tornado but also in the cardiovascular system (CVS) that is very important for CVS normal functioning (see [48; 64; 65; 70-72]). Some results found also applications in the investigation of biophysical systems [35-38] and in the medicine of sleep (somnology) . The most fundamental concrete results are:
1.1. The paper , in which the base for synergetic a new model of self-organization is proposed for a systems where in addition to the bimolecular chemical reactions also a transfer by the random non-Gaussian turbulent velocity field is realized. The model is alternative to the known synergetic Brusselator model (proposed by Ilya Prigogine) to autocatalytic trimolecular diffusion – control reactions. It has wider applicability with respect to it since application of the model  is not limited by the ban of the Hanusse theorem, e.g., for the kinetic equations with quadratic non-linearity corresponding to the most widely spread bimolecular processes.
1.2 In the papers [6; 26; 74], we get conditions of parametric excitation of the internal gravity waves (IGW) in the stably stratified medium. It is found in [6; 26; 74] that in the region of the frequency parametric resonance of a linear oscillator with periodic in time frequency (Mathew equation), it takes place the symmetry breaking that is character for the for the phase transitions of the second kind. In [6; 26; 30; 74], we consider also application aspects related with the possibility of the IGW analysis as precursors in ionosphere of the strong earthquakes and tsunami. There is an opportunity of application of the theory developed in [6; 26; 74] to the new problem of the time crystals (F. Wilczek, 2013- arXiv:1308.5949; G.E. Volovik, JETP Lett., 2013).
1.3 In papers [12; 15; 19] equations of dynamics of three-dimensional point vortex dipoles (extremely small ring vortices) known as the Roberts-Chefranov equations are inferred that are applicable to the description of the blow-like processes of vorticity increasing in the turbulent boundary layer. In  (advancing the method from ), we show that for the vortices collapse modeling the observed processes of the large-scale atmospheric vortices merging, significant role plays not the vortices size but their symmetry type. In , the theory from  is advanced for the case of the bounded fluid layer in relation to the modeling of the hydrodynamic mechanism of formation of the colloid and plasma-dust crystals.
1.4 Papers [39; 46; 49; 75; 80] state conditions of the dissipative-centrifugal instability defining a mechanism of the observed violation of the cyclone-anticyclone symmetry and generally spontaneous breaking of the chiral symmetry in any model (physical, chemical, biological), that can be characterized by a linear oscillator in a rotational reference frame in the presence of the linear, with respect to velocity, friction.
1.5 Papers [54; 57; 69; 83] state an exact solution of the equations of the point vortices dynamics on a rotating sphere that can successfully model interaction of the observed global vortex centers of action in the atmosphere that defines weather and climate anomalies in Europe and America.
1.6 In [58; 59; 63; 77-79; 81], a solution of the known paradox of the linear stability of the Hagen-Poiseuille, flat Poiseuille (FP), and flat Couette flows. Obtained in  Reynolds number threshold values for FP flow comply with the experimental results with the good 4% accuracy contrary to 500% discrepancy for the existing theory (W. Heisenberg, 1924, S.A.Orszag, 1971).
1.7 In [23; 86-88; 90, 92, 93], the new exact solution of the Cauchy problem is obtained for the 2-D and 3-D Euler-Helmholz equation, describing the vortex field of the compressible unbounded medium. Note that for the first time was also solved the main problem of turbulence since the form of the solution obtained allows defining any moments of the density, velocity, vorticity fields, and also any their correlation functions. In , for the first time, an analytical solution is obtained for the 3-D Navier-Stokes equation that clarifies one of the seven Millennium problems (www.claymath.org).
- A new approach to the electromagnetic field (EMF) in the medium theory based on Abraham’s theory alternative to the Minkowski theory (still dominant in the EMF theory for the media with not-unity refractor coefficient) is developed in the works [42; 44; 45; 56; 66-68; 73; 82].
2.1In [42; 44] a new quantum mechanism is defined for the realization of the Vavilov-Cherenkov radiation (VCR) that was not earlier found in the well-known VCR theory of Tamm-Frank and quantum theory of V.L. Ginzburg based on the Minkowski theory.
2.2In , I prove the possibility of introducing a generalization of the Einstein’s energy of a photon in a medium representation that allows resolving the Abraham-Minkovski dilemma, existing for the EMF theory in a media with non-unity refraction coefficient.
2.3In , a new conclusion is obtained on the possibility of observing in the today epoch of the VCR when the cosmic rays pass the background relict radiation. An experimental method is proposed for comparing conclusions of Abraham’s and Minkowski’s theories when observing VCR while passing the speedy charged particles across an optic laser’s radiation field.
- Modification of the general relativity theory and quantum gravitation theory are given in [53; 55; 60; 61] on the base of relativistic generalization of the hydrodynamic theory of the distributed sources-sinks.
3.1 In [53, 55, 60], from the comparison with an exact solution corresponding to the generalization of the quantum gravitational theory of AA. Starobinskiy (1978) with accounting for the cosmological constant, an estimate of the mass is obtained (of order ) of the primary scalar bosons appearing from the vacuum in the process (without initial singularity in the form of Big Bang) of cosmological Universe expansion and being analogue to the Higgs boson.
3.2 In [53; 55; 60; 61], a mechanism is suggested of emerging halo (galactical and for the observable Universe), and also the possibility of existence of gravitational waves having speed of spreading differing from the light speed in vacuum is proved.